tabela amitraza
(04.10.2016, 08:06)MN napisał(a): Widzisz Borówko odebrałeś moje słowa negatywnie a ja Narrenturm 3 razy czytałem Oczko

Nie odebrałem negatywnie. Opisałem swoją opinię. Kwestia spaczenia dyskusji internetowych, że odbierasz zdanie oznajmujące neutralne jako pejoratywne i bierzesz do siebie przy braku namnożenia emotikonek. Oczko Nie widząc mimiki twarzy i gestykulacji ani nie słysząc akcentu.
"Walka z warrozą ma sens bo nigdy co do nogi nie wybijemy warrozy" z innego forum. Paradoks pszczelarstwa.
Cytuj ten post
(04.10.2016, 08:28)Borówka napisał(a):
(04.10.2016, 08:06)MN napisał(a): Widzisz Borówko odebrałeś moje słowa negatywnie a ja Narrenturm 3 razy czytałem Oczko

Nie odebrałem negatywnie. Opisałem swoją opinię. Kwestia spaczenia dyskusji internetowych, że odbierasz zdanie oznajmujące neutralne jako pejoratywne i bierzesz do siebie przy braku namnożenia emotikonek. Oczko Nie widząc mimiki twarzy i gestykulacji ani nie słysząc akcentu.

To prawda. Twój styl pisania wymaga opatrywania licznymi emotikonami, aby odbiorca zrozumiał, co masz na myśli Oczko
==                  Apibus ibi mel                   ==
++ Antymizofobiczna Antydezynfekcyjnosc Pszczelarska ++
Cytuj ten post
(04.10.2016, 08:47)flamenco108 napisał(a):

To prawda. Twój styl pisania wymaga opatrywania licznymi emotikonami, aby odbiorca zrozumiał, co masz na myśli Oczko

Zależy od punku widzenia. Twoje zrozumienie (czy raczej jego brak) tego wymaga.
Jak mówiłeś non-stop siedzisz w internecie. Taki współczesny świat. Wystarczy popatrzeć na tabloidy.
"Walka z warrozą ma sens bo nigdy co do nogi nie wybijemy warrozy" z innego forum. Paradoks pszczelarstwa.
Cytuj ten post
(04.10.2016, 08:49)Borówka napisał(a):

Jak mówiłeś non-stop siedzisz w internecie. Taki współczesny świat. Wystarczy popatrzeć na tabloidy.
Co chciałeś przez to powiedzieć?
==                  Apibus ibi mel                   ==
++ Antymizofobiczna Antydezynfekcyjnosc Pszczelarska ++
Cytuj ten post
(04.10.2016, 08:57)flamenco108 napisał(a):
(04.10.2016, 08:49)Borówka napisał(a):

Co chciałeś przez to powiedzieć?

Cytuj ten post
Oenococcus utilizes hexoses and pentoses as carbohydrate sources, including cellobiose, the disaccharide component of cellulose [74]. It has been hypothesized that the osmotic potential of the bee gut may help to break open pollen grains and facilitate digestion [31], but our data suggest another possible means for breaking down tough pollen walls during bee-bread fermentation. Hemicellulose is easily hydrolyzed by acid, and the acidification of bee bread as it is fermented by LABs may help to break down complex plant carbohydrates into their constituent disaccharides, which could then be processed by other fermentative organisms within the community.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0032962#pone-0032962-g002
Cytuj ten post
Dla chętnych do poczytania

.pdf   Acaricide residues in honey and wax after treatment.pdf (Rozmiar: 632,08 KB / Pobrań: 59)
Cytuj ten post
Kakumanu M, Reeves AM, Anderson T, Rodrigues RR and Williams MA
Pesticide residues including acaricides (miticides) in brood comb, beeswax, foundation etc.

Front. Microbiol.7:1255. doi:10.3389/fmicb.2016.01255

Strzeszczenie:

"Honey bee gut microbiome is altered by in-hive pesticide exposures. Honey bees (Apis mellifera) are the primary pollinators of major horticultural crops. Over the last few decades, a substantial decline in honey bees and their colonies have been reported. While a plethora of factors could contribute to the putative decline, pathogens, and pesticides are common concerns that draw attention. In addition to potential direct effects on honey bees, indirect pesticide effects could include alteration of essential gut microbial communities and symbionts that are important to honey bee health (e.g., immune system). The primary objective of this study was to determine the microbiome associated with honey bees exposed to commonly used in-hive pesticides: coumaphos, tau-fluvalinate, and chlorothalonil. Treatments were replicated at three independent locations near Blacksburg Virginia, and included a nopesticide amended control at each location. The microbiome was characterized through pyrosequencing of V2–V3 regions of the bacterial 16S rRNA gene and fungal ITS region. Pesticide exposure significantly affected the structure of bacterial but not fungal communities. The bee bacteriome, similar to other studies, was dominated by sequences derived from Bacilli, Actinobacteria, α-, β-, γ-proteobacteria. The fungal community sequences were dominated by Ascomycetes and Basidiomycetes. The Multi-response permutation procedures (MRPP) and subsequent Phylogenetic Investigation of Communities by Reconstruction of Unobserved States (PICRUSt) analysis indicated that chlorothalonil caused significant change to the structure and functional potential of the honey bee gut bacterial community relative to control. Putative genes for oxidative phosphorylation, for example, increased while sugar metabolism and peptidase potential declined in the microbiome of chlorothalonil exposed bees. The results of this field-based study suggest the potential for "
Cytuj ten post